Monday, November 24, 2008

we missed the exit.... reunion w/ amie and pupps :-)


this picture was taken about a year ago of me and amie. i've known her forever. as long as i can think back to.. i've been friends with her. she's always been my rock and i've been her's. she would be arguing and loosing friends.. and so would i.. just as our relationship got more solid and stronger. we've been through so much together it's not even funny.. good times. amazing times.. funny times... hilarious times.. scary times... flat out sad times. it's so refreshing to have a friend for that long. i know so many people that would kill for our friendship... oh well. it's something we've worked so hard to have.. but had so much fun in the process. yesterday me and dan met up at the woodbridge mall with her and mel (her girlfriend). we ate lunch at ruby tuesdays and just sat there reminising about everything. dan and mel were like um ok.. while me and amie peed our pants laughing lol. it was great. then we were able to just walk around the mall and chat. laughing and catching up. such a great day with them. i wish i could do it more often. she's my one in a million friend.. always has been.. always will be. your hard pressed to fill her shoes as a best friend :-). after our lovely outing with them.. we headed to dan's house. as soon as i got in the door the lovely trio.. minus migo came up to me sniffing and growling like normal.... maddy running around with the damn chipmunks haha.. lexy sittin in the corner growlin at me and lukiee jumping on me. oh how i missed getting 9 layers of hair all over my pants and clothes hahah. it's totally worth it though.. i love the pups. especially my boyfriend lukie... who cuddled next to me all night. i am looking forward to seeing cait and the return of migo... he will make things more alive at the reich house :-) it was relaxing just to hang out and watch sum t.v.. all and all it was a great day. sometimes i am so busy at school and with classes and everything else going on... i forget about relaxing. so once again it's great to be home...




No comments: