Saturday, November 22, 2008

-First blog-my 21st- Finals- Home

First of all let me just say... this is my first blog ever! i finally decided to jump on the bandwagon of blogging. I thought it was silly,, but let's just say i enjoy reading about other peoples stuff...so i thought maybe they'd like to get a glimpse into my crazy world.. and crazy mind. lol. Considering im pretty new at this.. i have so much to write about. I just recently celebrated my 21st birthday. it was a great big celebration. considering i was at school when this happened my family decided to come down and join in on the celebrations.... that was pretty intresting.. although it was great to see them... a heads up might have been in order...especially being my 21'st and all lol well all and all it was a great time. cheers to 21. now time to get down to buisness.. FINALS. although i only had two.. they were still enough to keep me busy. plus going into work at 745am for a few mornings... didn't help me when i was trying to study at night. For my public speaking class.. i had to present to the class something that i could demonstrate, after several days of thinking..... i came up with my plan of action. "oreo pudding pie" and guess what? that bad ass pie got me an A on my final. I even offered my teacher a piece and she denied it... i thought are you crazy? lol so i shared with my fellow co-workers at my job. they were appreciative of my pie. I also took another class called dining room earlier in the trimester called dining room 2. it was a 9 day 6 hour lab. wawaweewa was that a long 9 days.. but i passed that class with a B and i was exstatic. my last class this tri was nutrition. i don't even wanna talk about it... lets just say.... i hope to god i passed. when finals were over.. i jumped for joy.. cause were done with the first tri. one more to go as a sophmore.... i still have alot of catching up to do... but for now im finally home in freehold for about a week relaxing... and living up my time to be lazy cuz next trimester is going to be long with internship for 40 hours a week... and working the rest of the time at my job. good times. but ill save that for another blog. :-)

1 comment:

Wendy said...

I love reading blogs, so I am looking forward to sharing in your adventures / life. Writing is also important to me and I think we get a lot personally when we write our thoughts down.