Saturday, November 22, 2008

"dedicated to little man"




I have a new best friend... a puppy named luke may get jealous if he were to get his "paws" on this blog. My new best friend is "little man" or little pumpkin as i tend to call him. I found him at the pet store in west warwick, ri. Although he was sleeping in between the creepiest hamsters alive... i knew he was the one i wanted. Completely white.. with one random grey stripe up his back... this little guy took the cake. I've had him for a few months now... and i swear he just gets more entertaining as the days go by. Currently he is in a tiny cage, but i'd like to change that when i can find him a better home. At my apt in rhode island... he runs free in his little ball at night... me and dan watch him and laugh as he colides into a wall.. or knocks something over. As we continue to watch him... after putting him back in the cage he still never ceases to amaze us... sitting in his food dish to eat... knocking his little tv that i bought for him over... trying to make his wheel fall down.. i still think those two creepy hamsters corrupted him a bit at the pet store. I've had 4 other hamsters.. and although i know the outcome... i still enjoy having one. Little man is currently okay with me rubbing his back.. but when u cross that line he's tryin to nibble ur fingers off. When i leave my apt to go to class or work.. usually i get a face like " don't leave.. i like to know ur here with me" or stay and play kinda look" which brings me to the point of... i don't care what kinda pet owner you are... ur going to talk to your pets.. i've seen it first hand cuz my boyfriend has 4 golden retrievers and i think we all tend to talk to them lol.. i definatly find myself talkin to my little guy too. moral of the story... i love my little man<3>




No comments: