Monday, December 1, 2008

thanksgiving 2008<3






This past week was awesome, well for a few reasons. It was the week of thanksgiving :-) and a week to spend with the people i love the most. all week i spent alot of time with either my family or the reichs. It was very nice seeing everyone, even though it seemed really short. It was so much fun. Dan and I spent alot of time at his house, playing with puppies and just relaxing. Dan's aunt gidget was nice enough to supply us with a new crazy/adventurous cage for little man. He loves it. It has lots of tubes and crazy parts to it. he seems to have a little bit to much fun in it. we love watching him have all that fun. For thanksgiving we ate turkey at my house, we even got to help a little bit with the production of thanksgiving dinner. everything was delicious. After dinner we headed out to dan's house where his house was filled with "lots of funny people" and cute puppies running around. I think my favorite part was being attacked by migo at the door, boy did i miss that silly pup from grenada. After yummy deserts, we really all just sat around the table talking. I miss everyone while im at school, so it was really nice to spend time with everyone. Especially my mom. i miss her when im away, i sometimes forget how nice it is.. just to go out and get soup and ice cream together @ fridays. I miss those times. I recal when i was younger not appreciating my mother sometimes, i regret somethings and find myself trying to reconnect with my mother sometimes so we can keep our good relationship. I've learned that nobody or nothing should come in between our relationship... ever. There was so much to be thankful for this thanksgiving. I'd say for being able to have my father at thanksgiving and to have so many people that i love and care for in my life that love and care for me back... it's plenty to be thankful for this holiday season.






1 comment:

Wendy said...

You made me have the sniffles! You are such an incredible sweet person. Your mom is one lucky lady.