Friday, January 9, 2009

who? What? Where? When? WHY????

There's been so much goin on in my life lately, sometimes i forget what im doing and where im going in my life. when i started at JWU my 1st i knew i wanted to accomplish my associates degree in culinary arts, i really stopped thinking about my bachelors degree until today when i saw my counselor and he told me it was time to think about what i was going to do. I decided to go with two more years of culinary,which means more labs, more classes, more work, more everything. Im really excited though because i get to graduate in may and get my associates degree, it just means alot to me. Now that i figured school out, i can work on my personal life. My #1 goal outside of school was getting out of my shoebox apt. For all of you that have been to my apartment or have seen pictures or even have followed along through my months of being upset or heard about me getting woken up at 7am because of kids screaming, you knew this change was coming and well it finally got here. I was able to look at another apartment with 3 other girls, and it sooo close to school, i couldn't ask for anything better. It's stepped away from my job, i say it's awesome and works out so well for me. Im also just a few blocks away from dan's house :-). No more shoebox. and in this new apt. i have a closet. thats all i really need to say. :-)

with that said and done, i'm on my way to moving my stuff in really soon. when i get settled in, i can actually have people over to just hang out because we have a living room which is huge. im really excited. It's a step in the right direction, well not for my landlord who just lost me and the people upstairs... but is that my problem. NO!!! lol. all and all things are just the same everyweek. i work 25 hours at the convience store.. and 40 at cafe commons! there long weeks, but i just starting to realize and understand they will pay off. it's good to know im going in the right direction and not the wrong one.


as for little man, he is currently living on dan's ironing board because there's something wrong with my heat ( for the past week) and it's hot as hell in my apt. he is really content at dans because nobody bothers him or annoys him. He sleeps all day and plays all night. I know he is excited for my new apartment, because he didn't like it in the shoebox either. I do see my little friend is concerned about the fact one of my new roomates has a cat, but he won't have to meet the him/her. i will make sure of that. little man has been everywhere, he travels to jersey, to rhode island, to dan's, to kelly's. He's a cutie... everyone loves him. But kelly loves him the mostesttt :-)

No comments: